20081027

open housessss

yeap. i went to lots of open houses. very2 tiring and fattening ok?. *sigh* but it's ok tho. it's a festive season kan? everybody eats a lot. *trying to calm myself down* lol. haiyaaa, andy's open hse @ setiawangsa today was so fun and hectic, it was so great! when i get back home, i said to my mum
"mak, am i fat?"
mak: "ru crazy syg? u r not fat at all. pls stop worrying abt that ok? worry abt ur spm ok? "

well, she sure always have the best way to calm me down and make me feel better. ohhh, i love her so much!

but, things are not oing so good for me and shahrul tho. *mata berlinang air mata*
hummmm, we always fight even over small things. can u believe it? he doesn't wanna trust me at all. he keeps saying that i am lying to him. good god i am not! haih. what should i do? i should be studying rite? yes? yea, i think so too.

No comments: