20081115

alakay



phewww!
it was pretty tiring keping up with my lil brother, abai. it was just the two of us. we went to ioi mall for movies. madagascar, escape to africa. hell yeah it was funny! but, i miss mr. S sooo much tho. he's not here. he's at sepang with his family (ohhh, i want him 2 b with me so bad!)
oh yeah, alex the lion's real name is ALAKAY. so ironic huh?


abai: wawa, can we go to kedai cd kejap?
me: ps2 games? u just bought like 2-3 days ago abai
abai: pls, i just wanna look ard..
me: *pause* ok..... ok...
*after awhile, he did not find what he wants*
abai: jomm pg kedai tu jap *pointing at this crappy japanese cartoon figures shop*
me: huh? r u serius?
abai: pls...
me: ok la. cepat


anyhow, he x jumpe jgk what he wants. then, the fun part. i drag him to reject shop. like brothers, like sisters, i did not find anything eye-catching too! *sigh*

yada, yada, yada.. the best part of the day! MAKAN AT KFC!! weeee.. weih, kenyang gila ok! abai n i nibble2 till our tummy stuffed out! lol.


perjalanan hari ini adalah ihsan daripada kakak ku, maslina ismail. *wink*

No comments: