20081114

my pearls of my life



ok, i know this will look so so cheesy.
naahh, i am sure u all felt this way once in a blue moon, right?


*insert telenovela music here*


i feel like i wanna tell the world how much these people meant to me. they move me. they turns my frown upside down. they make me laugh till my face hurts. they are just simply awesome. those two beautiful creatures up there are 'my pearls of my life'. my shahrul and my nina *smile*




i had this conversation with my bucuk just now..




me: cyg, i feel bad. i am so stressed! what if i get bad results cyg? i'm gonna make everyone dissapointed *tears*
shahrul: yunk, don't say that. u will do just fine. u have tried your best kan? i know u can do it. yunk, u are special taw..
me: *tears of joy* tq cyg. u always make me feel better *smile* i love u so much.
shahrul: i love u more yayunk :))


*this dialog strip sudah di edit untuk jadi lagi sedap*




oh, i feel so much better everytime i talked to my bucuk n my crazy partner in crime, nina. haha. they are important to me. very.

No comments: