20081229

random thoughts of a blabber

i went to a girl's blog. OMG! I'M SUCH A STALKER! (this is what happened when you are job-less, school-less and everything-less)
ok, back to square one, this girl. lemme tell u, she is only turning 15 next year, but she acts like she knows it all, she's hot, she's social and wild. paling tak tahan, she blogs like she is the top notch in a fashion industry. like huh? 0_o
ok, i so have to get my own life. this is all nina's fault. she made me into the stalker i am today. *coughs* great, thank u nina. *coughs*

i'm so curios about kamasutra rite now. why? not because i'm a pervert, it's just a raising-hormone-syndrome-in-a-teenage-girl. u can't blame me, it's the Mama Nature baby! good wawa, not only u are a stalker, u are a pervert. what next? a PERABA? oh wait, scribble that, i am already a Peraba. what a great combination haa? S is so lucky to have me as his girlfriend *winks* (lets not think kuning-kuning folks)

i've been thinking lately. bout what my mum said that i should be a lot more like a WANITA MELAYU TERAKHIR (WMT). ohkay, i got the picture. but, me? a WMT? like langit and bumi tahu tak? i think that is the reason why she would not let me dye my hair. my hair is staying jet black forever. i don't dye my hair black. i am just a lucky biatch whose born with a silky straight, jet-black hair. i know, u might say i'm a narcissistic, STOP! i didn't say that. my sister once told me that when my mum was combing my hair. then, kakak saya kene marah dengan mak saya kerana die mencarut. haha. nananananana.. *annoying kid's voice*

i am so bored rite now. i developed both good and bad qualities throughout my oh-so-free-and-boring-gila-nak-mati times.
THE GOODS:
1)i become so rajin spick and span-ing my whole house, managing hal ehwal of my three kitties.
2) i read tons of story books. ( i think my vocab is getting better)
3) i spend more time with my family, cats, friends and my one and only S.

THE BADS:
1) i am flat broke! i depend on S now to belanja me, ngehh. i hate being dependable!
2) i gain back my weight. shit!
3) i sleep too much.. ZZZZZzzzzz..

that is all.. (i think??)
lol. i need to put myself together before 2009 come creeping. i gotta be a better person. u can do it wawa! *muka positif + hidung kembang-kembang bangga*

oh yes, i have finished reading REMEMBER ME?. the book that i got from London. lol. bragging. *wriggly eyebrows* i just adore Sophie Kinsella more now. her stories are great! it should turn into a major motion picture. it's worth it.

my youngest kitty is already fit as a fiddle now (: (after 5 days of stomach ache) she is now running around the house, jalan-jalan on my keyboard. great, baby tots.

No comments: