20081212

something just touched me deep

i wanted to sleep. then.. stranger, hillary duff's song(my hp message alert) woke me up. i thought it was from, (who else?) shahrul la kan? lol.
i flipped open my hp. the screen pops out 'mah darling' . oh yaa, it is so typical of her to text me in the middle of the nite. not that i hate it or anything. just saying..

lets cut to the chase aite?
so i read the text. here it goes..
'when an angel opened the door, he looked at me and say, "what is your wish before u go?"
i say, "dear angel, please take care of the person who read this message, because i love her so much"

ohhhhh.... *mata berkaca-kaca menahan air mata melimpah*
that text message just touched me sooo deep within my heart. so corny, i know rite? but it did touched me. if it didn't, i wont be blogging about this, duhhh..

thk u retna normasinda (her real name). love u always :))

No comments: