20090208

Photoshoot and a Birthday

Happy 12th Birthday adek ku Sayang!
So, we will do a very small birthday party for him tomorrow at 2pm. Lina and I get the honour to the the birthday cake!
I will update with his partayy later ok?
Oh ya, I was so tired to blog just now. I woke up at 8am and Shahrul fetch me at home around 9.30 am. We were wearing white. So, sia-sia je la I tebalkan muka mintak-mintak orang red dress.
Danggg! (pronounce:dengggg!)
We had our photoshoot with Drashila and her fiancee ( the flash-holder-man/penenang hati the photographer) at Taman Rama-rama and KTM.
Wow! Exciting and so damn tiring at the same time. But we had so much fun especially for Shahrul and I. It was so hot! Setibanya kami di KTM, I can't control it anymore, so, kepenatan tuh terselah la on my face yang dah berkilat-kilat sebab berpeluh kepanasan tu kan?
"kesian nye Wawa"
"Cayang, r u ok?"
"Wawa nak air tak?"
"Cayang, u wanna rest dulu?
Awww.. So sweet kan mereka? They really care about the model yah? haha.
I will upload tons of pictures on Tuesday k? Sincxe Darshila has to edit the pictures first.

No comments: