20090209

Sungai Sendat @ Hutan Lipur

Sorry to disappoint many souls. No pictures were taken coz everybody was so damn excited playing like a lil kid. Fooling and goofing around.

I went there with my friends a.k.a Shahrul's friends jugak. We convoyed all the way to Sg. Sendat. I think there were at least 8 cars? Gila kan? Havoc taw!

Shahrul picked me up from my house at 630 am. I repeat, 6-freaking-30 AM! AM! (ok, don't be over the top wawa) But, it's good though, coz it has been like forever since I last seen the morning sun piercing my eyes and the cooling breeze. Simply wow!

Tup tap tup tap. We arrived there around 11am. We stopped a lot. Convoy la kata kan.. Makan lagi. (macam-macam la lagi)

At first, I was a bit uncomfortable. Because of the slimy, sandy ground.. The tree branches.. It made me realize that I'm not fit to do outdoor stuffs. -___-

Lama-kelamaan, (cheh, ayat karangan) I get used to it. I had fun. So so much frigging fun. Oh yaa!

I jadi Tarzan tadi!
There is a rope tied at a tree branch. So we all wanted to swing by it and jump into the river. Guess what? I did it! Cool kan saya? I know, Thank You *winks*

Ok la, I gotta go. My body is aching and my back is killing me!

No comments: