20090312

SPM Results

10++ freaking long hours more to endure till my SPM results come out. It's the jump start for my future. It is super important. What else I can say?

Ya Allah.. Please makbulkan doa-doa aku.. I want to pass with
flying colours..

I guess all I can do now is just.. wait.. waiting with mixing feelings. My head is spinning round and round thinking about what I should do if my results is really really really (ok,enough) bad?
No one wants to be in my shoes now. I am so cuak, nervous, anxious, menggelabah, gelut (same meaning with menggelabah), scared, worried, depressed, nervous (did I already mentioned this?), you name it! I am so not feeling right!

Oh well, I've done the best. I guess.. Maybe I could do better? Stop it! This is killing me! Just wait patiently, Wawa.

Now? Just wait 10 hours more.


-------------------------
---------------------------------------

My results dah keluar. I was waiting so anxiously for my results cause I arrived at my school very the early ok? Then....

"Ok, kids. Boleh naik atas pergi dewan sekarang. Ambik results"

Wait seminit, did he just called us 'kids'? Sepak karang!

Setibanya saya di dewan. everybody was so scared to take their results. But, not me. I can't wait any longer. So, I was the first to take my results...

Jeng! Jeng! Jeng!

-------------------

"Congratulation, Najwa. You got 7A's."

"What? Really? Thank You!!!!!" *senyum lebar giler*

No comments: