20090423

The Good Old Times

Have you ever reminiscing about the old times? Then you started to smile to yourself or laughing so hard till your face hurts with your sisters?


I DID!!
Just yesterday actually. With Lina and our bff, Mimi.(cewah, mcm Paris Hilton plak ade BFF)


I laughed so hard macam nak mati. Dah la I have asthma, I nearly got my asthma attack coz I was gasping for air to laugh. Gila ok? LOL. I miss those times when I was so innocent like a pure angel. (note: I'm still is *wink*)



Pictures tell us thousands of stories. So, there you go!




My mum and dad. The greatest love of all.



And they got the greatest daughter off all:ME!

Dulu-dulu lagi aku dah sexy ok?
(I'm in the pink bathing suit. The one with the sexy butt. muahaha)


I love to sebok-sebok on people's birthday. If I don't get to blow the candles, I'll cry. Haha.
(Me in dark green, the one with the luscious lips. LOL)


No comments: