20090511

Shocking

First of all.. Cewahh. Last weekends was awesome! Well. my weekends are always awesome, as long as I'm with my friends and my Shahrul. High five Cayang!! *sep sep sep*

On Saturday, Shahrul and I went to Konsert Akademi Fantasia!(AGAIN) Haa.. I'm obsessed with the konon-nye-kampung reality show. Eh hello? Korang pun suka tgk AF kan? Tapi tak nak mengaku sebab nak berlagak cool bandar sangat. Pffftt. Akademi Fantasia cool macam American Idol jugak. Minus the lousy sound system la kan. Oh ya, remember I was so into Aril? Ok, not anymore coz I fell in love with the big hair dude, Hafiz. He's cute, adorable and very talented. Cepatnye saya berubah hati kan? Ini lah dikatakan crush, not love. Ok, whatever. Back to square one, that Hafiz dude sang 'I believe I can fly' by R. Kelly. That song is one of my all time favourite songs. I thought, "oh, he can't carry that song well. R. Kelly has a very powerful voice". My thoughts slipped off when he started to sing. He was good! Pretty good. His pronounciation was wayyy better than the other AF students yang English teruk gila. Oh, I wanna go to the final concert but it won't happen coz Shahrul will not be here :'(

Yada yada yada.. Then, I made a crazy last minute plan. I was actually forcing Shahrul to drive me all the way up to Genting Highlands in the middle of the night. Guess what? He said yes! So, we asked Lina and Fahmi to tag along. Four of us weren't prepared to go there, so when we arrived up there,we were frigging cold! I was jumping around. They say, it helps to keep me warm. But, no help! I was still damn cold. All and all, I had so much fun. Thank you, cayang. You always make my day. Macam mane lah bila I tak dapat be with you selalu nanti kan?
Okay, no more talking about that. I don't wanna get all emotional here.

Okay Tazz, I have updated my blog :)

No comments: