20090504

Ya Allah! Please make me stronger

I'm Screwed for life!!


Okay, maybe not for the whole life, it will be just for 18 months. But still, I'm gonna be screwed, doomed, dying slowly inside and every thing misery! Because, I have made up my mind to accept the offer from UiTM to do my foundation in Law at Kuantan, Pahang.




Yeay Wawa! You are going to be a lawyer. Pfffttt -_-




Anyhoo, I'm going to stay positive because I'm gonna continue my degree program for 3 years at Shah Alam. Which is wayyy nearer and cooler than Kuantan! But, before that happy 3 years degree journey at Shah Alam, I have to endure the crappy campus and sorroundings at Kuantan, Pahang for frigging 18 months!!



Ya Allah! Help me!!

You must say that I'm being all drama queen now about the campus right? Well, you gonna be so sorry for me after you see these pictures. Oh yeah baby. Have some mercy to me.


So, what do you think? Fancy huh? So NOT!

It is like a damn school! Even my old school looks better than that! My school library has air-cond ok? My classroom is so spacious and comfy..

Mummy, Daddy, can I not go?


UPDATE: Oh well, I've printed out the documents, I'm gonna do medical check up tomorrow, I'm going to take my passport pictures this afternoon. Going to make certified copies of my documents. So, I guess, I'm totally going there..

Just for 18 months Wawa, it is not so long.. (I keep telling myself that.)

No comments: