20090715

Happy Mode

My life is getting better, I think.. Someone wise told me that I have to be strong and the feeling of "nak balikkkk!!!" will soon go away and things will get better in time. I hope so. I really do hope so. I miss my family weyh!
Last night, (macam biasa) I cried again after I talked with my little brother. He called me and asked, when I wanna come home. Oh, my baby brother miss me. He is still my old budak gemuk after all, eventhough die dah kacak sekarang ni. Haha.

And oh yess, I think I did well in my CSC test. I scored my forum weyh! Without any preparation at all ok? Gile bangga diri. KUDOS to my team!

Life here in Kuantan is not so bad after all. I'm starting to like it here. It's wayyy wayy better than other UiTM small campuses tawu x? I dah ade ramai kawan now :)

Ayah told me that he wants me to do well in my exam, then baru I get my own laptop. Aiyakk.. -___-"

Actually, I have nothing to blog about. My posts are getting more boring kan? Benci betul!

No comments: