20090729

Udang di Sebalik Batu




This picture was taken by my sister, at her house in Port Del Selva, France. She lives there once in a while with her husband and her son. She drew that Sun. She calls it as, "BERSERI SEPERTI SAYA". Vain not?

Ok, whatever. The main reason why I post up this picture is because I wanna show you that this oh-so-tomei- Sun is not so kiddy at all. Dengan menggunakan mata kasar, it looks like a cute, shining bright Sun. Innit?

But, please look at the picture back. Go on, look back.

What do you see??

Do you see anything scientifically sexual?

No?!

Oh my god guys, so blur! Looks like I have to tell you jugak la kan?

Ohkay.....

Now, look at the picture AGAIN..

Still don't get it?

Okay la then, since you people don't know. Let me spell it out for you.

*drum rolls*

It looks like a group of sperms approaching an ovum. Kan?

I know my sister is not THAT innocent. Aha


Don't you think that group of sperms is cute? I do think so coz they are CHUBBY! Chubby sperms.

ROFL!

No comments: