20090827

Ramadhan

Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

Agak lambat nak wish. I was so busy ok? So, go figure. Yang penting, I'm going home tomorrow. My bus is at 1130 am. Shahrul,wait for me at the Shah Alam station ok? can't wait. i miss you :')

I was in the bus on the way to my English class just now. Suddenly,it hits me. How lucky I am!! I mean like, put it this way okay? We complained a lot. I mean, ME. Contohnya, I complained that makan tak sedap lah, tidur tak selesa lah, belajar tak best lah. Like what the heck Wawa? !

Hello! Wake up call here!

So, I decided to write to myself a letter. From the Ramadhan-version-Najwa to the-ordinary-Najwa. It sounds like this;

Dear Najwa Arifah Ismail,

I love you. And that's for sure,no doubt. What not to love about you? *haha. okay, ni perasan gila kot. Moving onn.. *

Stop complaining that the world is being unfair to you, the world is against you lah, you hate the world lah, u wanna shoot yourself lah.. Yada,yada,yada and whatever craps. Just get a grip and stop it! Just stop, ok? Live your life just the way it is. Allah has planned everything for you, you have to face it dengan ikhlas and redha. *chewahh*

Look at what you have now. *check check*

1. You got to study for free at an established university. UiTM DI HATIKU!
2. Your classrooms are very near to your apartment-like-dorm(check this out! apartment-like ok?)
3. your lecturers are nice and very educated. Duhhh -__-"
4. You have enough money to eat anddrink everyday. I repeat, EVERYDAY.
5. You have the greatest friends and family ever.
6. Look at what you are now. Aren't you proud? *winks*

So,the conclusion is, just love every single thing that you have now.

Loves,
Najwa Arifah Ismail

I hope that this will help. Nothing wrong in believing right? Selamat beramal people!

word of the day: BLUETOOTH HUG ;P

No comments: