20091103

dear Siti, I love you

ok, as we all know the infamous shining latex pants. kalau pakai,memang sexy! ala cat woman. yes, i'm talking about this in trend pants, every girl must haves. but not for the curvy girls like me coz nanti nampak macam kaki lembu dalam plastik beg hitam. geddit gediiiiiit?



ok dah. moving on... when i was karaoke-ing with my girls just now. macam biasa,akan ku nyanyikan lagu lagu my all time favourite malaysian singer, Siti Nurhaliza. Yes, I love her. terkezut? kampung? no no.. she's one of a kind. moving on lagi sekali.. i was singing along with her song "bicara manis menghiris kalbu" yes, the title mmg menggelikan, but it's a good song! so, mestilah  ada her video clip, suddenly masa tengah best menyanyi, i saw her wearing shining latex pants! except that it is not skinny. but what the heck? she wore that pants and rocked it long before we do!

need proof? watch this OMG kan? haha. that video was like maybe 8 years ago? but she already rocked that shiny latex pants. damn her stylist got taste! rupanya, kak siti kita stylo macam Kim Kardashian. Muahahahaha. ok, nak post a video actually, tapi tak reti! so i just put the link to the video. macam kurang umphhh! boo-hoo-hoo :(

nak story sikit. i don't know why but i got the feeling to blog back. yeay me!
what i've been doing these past few weeks? i filled the oh-so-boring-sem break with lots of fun things. i really enjoy this break so far. i don't want it to end. please!
  • read tons of books. even dah baca banyak kali pun i still read it again and again. my fave: The Colour Purple. good one. you guys should read it
  • keluar every single day (ok, tipu. tapi every other day) with Shahrul love
  • make up those gap between Nina and I. and i'm very happy that we went out all the time! iloveyoubaby!
  • Karaoke like 4 times already?
  • went to Speedzone party @ Genting and The All American Rejects concert @ bukit jalil
  • oh yes, did some mother-daughter-sisters bonding time at the kitchen. we baked cakes and cupcakes sampai orang muak with our cakes! LOL
  • did volunteer work at SPCA and adopted a small little kitty. my little Gabbana to go with my little Dolce. Aren't you in love with me already? haha. vain arse!
  • teman daddy watched his actions movies till late at nite. daddy's little girl I am.
  • and i gained myself  a little bundle of tummy weighed about 2 kgs. FUCK! need. to. get. in. the. dancing. shoes.back. my ex-teacher would kill me if he sees me right now with my extra baggage(if you know what i mean)
awh, i really don't wanna go back to Kuantan! NO!

No comments: