20091111

imposters, copycat-ers and get a life bitch

sumpah tak suka org tiru concept my blog entry and get attention for that. like hello, i think i post bout that particular thing before you, then few days after that you post about the same particular thing too. like what the Prada? benci sangattttt! and one more thing i hate it when people repeat my Twitter status. i know laa my status updates are cool but tak payah la nak tiru. benci. get a life, and get your own identity, will ya?
ergghhh, why am i full of hatred ni? maybe because im going to get my period?

i love my life now but i think i wanna do more than just studying law? i wanna do something beyond expectations. maybe become a professional boxer? part-time dancer or even have my own band? yes, i believe there's more for me in my life rather than just sitting in my room, reading Law books. i know i can do better than just be a boring student.i need a jump start to pursue my dreams...ok dah, cukup berangan.

my face tiba-tiba je naik jerawat. like banyak gila. it's not visible but you can feel it when you touch my face. i'm so sad! :( maybe i've been going out like 5 days straight. my face needs rest from those make-ups and dirty air. ok Face, you can rest now. i love you, please stop generating new pimples. thank u.

i'm wondering why people always treat me like im their effing punching bag. do i look like one? whenever he is a stress and mad with something he'll let it all out on me. i mean, if you're looking for advice, im more than happy to provide you with some wise and deep advices. but, its different when you let it out wrongly. you are mad at me eventhough it's not my fault. baby,im your girlfriend, not your punching bag. still, i love you :( i hope i can be more than just an advisor to you..

i feel like going out for shopping and shisha sampai mampos.bestnya!

No comments: