20100606

Can you like, not bring that up?

Was trying out my kakak punya pakwe punya latop baru punya webcam. fahamtakk? Best webcam laptop ni. Nampak muka sesuci safa walaupun tanpa sebarang make up. sebenarnya banyak sangat gambar macam ni tapi saya malu lah nak share, tapi kalau post semua pun mesti anda semua muntah geli. teeheehee.

Eleh, konon comel lah tu ambik gambar macam tu? padahal tengah cover zits yang melimpah ruah kat dahi.

I am suppose to sleep now, or at least double check my packed stuffs for Kuantan. Or at least feel excited to start the ending of my Pre Law journey in Kuantan but heck no. I'm so down now. Feels like hiding myself here in my room, skip the first classes. But to think back, I don't wanna be a coward. I have to face this final semester though I heard tons of bad rumours about this final semester. Difficult papers, hundreds of juniors, packed classes and and dodgy dorm rooms :( AHHH! BILA TULIS SEMUA TU RASA MACAM NAK MENANGIS ESOK DAH KENA START!!

Wawa, calm down. PRONTO!
how am I suppose to end something without even starting it? Right? so yeah, here I am. with all the positive vibes in the world, going back to Kuantan tomorrow. Yes, I AM ready for everything and anything. BRING IT ON! cewahh, semangat sangat konon. tengok-tengok esok, menangis pegang pagar rumah tak nak lepas.

I'm gonna miss e-v-e-r-y-single-t-h-i-n-g here. hish. Don't dwell over this, it will take me nowhere but to frustration valley. Lets just be all miss sunshine tomorrow and hope for the best this semester. I hope that I'm gonna score better and love law more.

Cheers to all Kuantan's Pre-Law students. Lets thrive for the best no matter what the condition is. HIDUP KARPAL SINGH!! eh, tiba-tiba pulak.

No comments: