20100712

Just hold on to me


Tengok cerita cerita dongeng ni. Best tak, if this kind of love really exist? You're singing in the kitchen one day, then a passerby heard you ( a super handsome, super rich and uber kind one), sang back to you. Your eyes met his, then you fell in love. The next thing you know, you are happily married, living in a castle, with happy kids running around you. HOW COOL IS THAT?! How I wish that a prince charming, a knight in shining armor will sweep me away. Where are you?! Ok, I sound so desperate right now. What is wrong with me?! Blame this on Disney. Ni semua sebab I watched Beauty and The Beast and Little Mermaid in YouTube just now. damn you Disney. Dah la Illuminati. 
 Baca sendiri lah eh pasal Illuminati ni, malas nak explain. Nanti kene tembak pulak kalau cakap bende salah. Click the link! click it! click it! CLICKKKK ITTTTTT!!! ok, enough. Anyhuus...

Felicitaciones EspaƱa! 

I told you that Spain is going to win. Yay. I'm cool like Paul the Octopus yaw. I predicted the game between Germany and Spain and I was right, Spain won! I even won 10rm bet from my friend. Ish, kalau tahu, I bet 182546rm. teeheehee. Tengok lah manusia ni. tamak betul, bukan?

No comments: