20100823

Monster



I may have issues with everything around me when it comes to this time of the month (if you know what I mean). But right now, I HAVE THE BIGGEST ISSUE WITH MY HAIR. Yes, my hair! Ergh. I hate how short, flat and pale it looks. I want my super duper long hair back. :( Moral of the story, don't make decisions when you're mad or when you're not thinking rationally. This is what happened when you did. At least, to me. I decided to cut my hair a little shorter when I was not myself. I was not thinking straight. Well, I was practically emotional. Like, right now. So I cut my hair, 40rgt pulak tu. Kurang ajar punya hair stylist! I told you not to make it nipis!!!

Oh hair, please grow faster. I promise you, I won't cut you again. No, not even a short trim. This I promise you, my hair. Please grow. Growwwwwwwwww.....................

No comments: