20081021

a day out with my soulmates

nina, stop checking up on me ;)

my sexy slim gurl. haha
us, just us :)
(18/10/08)
we watch the house bunny! it was so fun watching movie with girlfriends. esp, a chick flick movie. well, we were not supposed to go out and watch movie actually. *evil smile*
we went to segi college first for spm workshop then the 3 of us memboloskan diri ke summit. lol. i'm not proud of it ok? but it was fun;)
it has been a long time since the last time i went out with my girlfriends...yada yada yada..
da la duit takde, tp nak jalan2. haha
(21/10/08)
ooo mmmmm gggggg!!
my kitty, monkey just pooped on my bed! oh nooooooo! noooooo! nooooo!
my brothers r so mad and they wanna put my kitties away. or lets say they wanna buang my kitties, monkey and t-rex coz they r so naughty! berak here and there, kencing sana sini. ishhhh. as much as they got on my nerves, but i love them so much! i won't have the heart to put them away. pls.. don't take them away from me ;(



No comments: