20081013

my scrumptious bad boy ;))))




oh goddd!! i watched eagle eye yesterday at pyramid with my cayang n friends,mas,jue,adek,ejad n udin. isn't shia lebouf is juz so pretty sexy? i still remember watching him in even stevens(one of the disney,s shows) he was a typical kid that plays a stupid loser character. i never ever thot that he will grow up 2 b a very encem boy *wink wink*


well, shahrul is still my sexy boy tho. *smile*


can u bliv it? while we were watching the movie, i didn't realize that i was smiling to myself! sengih2 je! lol. b'coz shia is juz so darn cute! n i had this conversation with my cayang in the cinema. hehe


shahrul: knp u sengih2 tu?


me: *in total denial face that pretty much can't hide* no, i am not smiling!


shahrul: ye la!




and i juz smile, hug him a lil more tighter ;) (to escape from kantoi that i was berangan looking at shia's face) *hahahaahaha*


oh ya! b4 i 4get, jue mentioned eagle eye as angel eye! *i laughed so hard that my face hurts* ya jue, perhaps u can star in angel eye. lol. i luv u! (x blh kutuk lebih2, nnt duit raya next year merosot. ;D)

No comments: