20081206

happy birthday to me :)))



it is my 17th birthday to me. happy birthday to wawa. happy birthday to me. weeee.
well it is not like a very fun birthday tho. nina n lily came to my house. we ate pizza hut and some juice. izwan came by. and now i'm with nina and izwan watching tv while i'm blogging about this. *sigh*
pity me ya? i don't even get to blow my 17 candles on a cake so far. so sad. so pathetic. i am such a total loser!
shahrul is in sepang rite now with his family soing some kenduri for hari raya korban+housewarming.
mak planned to celebrate my birthday. unfortunately, my family from singapore came today. and mak n ayah teman them go to ipoh to get some labu sayung. like duhhh. it is my BIRTHDAY for goodness sake! hate it! hate it.
omg! why am i so grumpy and full of hatred. stop it wawa.
so, i decided to get myself my very own birthday cake from the internet. haha. there u go, my dream birthday cake.

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY WAWA. I LOVE U.

No comments: