20081207

at last. phewww

then, my mum and my dad brought me to this very nice restaurant Rebong @ Bangsar. actually, my uncle, cik shukor from singapore that share birthday with me treat us. it was kinda like a celebration of my birthday and his. mak n ayah got me this very beautiful, pink watch. a little girl forever.. *wink* but, i love it. i love my family. they will do anything to make me happy. nina joined us too yesterday. we ate a lot! talking about diet eh? lol. oh ya, did i mention that nina crash at my house? she just got back. her father lepak2 here for awhile jgk.

after that, nina, lina n i went to cyberjaya to pick up lina's stuffs at her friend's house. then we lepak2 at old town kopitiam around cyberjaya with khaled. he was so annoying! but as usual, i can be more annoying. HAHAHA

now, i'm at the livng room, my tummy is full, with a smile on my face.watching lots of love are poured in this house. i have my unty, uncle, 3 cousins and our favourite family angkat(izwan & family). when i stop for a moment, think deep.. i am really2 a very lucky girl. perhaps, the luckiest girl. i have a very loving, big, extravaganza family. yeap. im shower with lots of love and care. i have the coolest parents ever! my sisters, brothers. my bestfriends that always care. my cats... who cares if my boyfriend is taking me for granted? i have a lot of people that appreciate me soooo much. kan? so, a bf that's ignoring me? screw that! i have my own life rite now. i wanna live my life to the max rite now. enjoy every second of it.

ok now. i gotta run along.
xoxoxox

No comments: