20081209

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL-ADHA

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL-ADHA EVERYONE!

i went to a open house in gombak with mas and fizi. it was fun and great. lots of fun people. makan2 non-stop. ayaiyai. i think i gain back all of my weight. oh noooo.

than, i went to summit with lina. we went to our favourite saloon, Superstyle. i just love to get my hair done there. hey are so fun and they make me feeel beautiful u know? hehe. oh yaa, i got my hair trimmed and give my hair a little volume and fresh look. haha. i just love my more lighter hair.. weeee

then, at nite. i met shahrul. he gave me this cute little birthday card and an initial ring for both of us. unfortunately, my fingers are too tembam2 he say. then, i decided totake out the initial and make it as a pendant to my necklace. brilliant huh? oh well, i miss him already

No comments: