20081210

KISS ME ON MY SALTY LIPS

for real. my lips were salty (i think). all hail to my cute little kitty, baby tot.. she was licking my lips when i was asleep to wake me up at 6am. amazing huh? every time when my alarm rang at 6am, it is really hard for me to get up and perform my duty. *silly smile on my face* but, when baby tot sleep with me everynite rite now, she will lick and bite me at my fingers. and this morning was the first time she licked my lips. ewwww. i know rite? but thanks to her licking and biting action, i woke up and do my thang! hehe. (puhleeezz do not think kuning-kuning mates)

for these past few days,i always got this weird dreams.. like there was once i was dreaming about walking bare foot on red hot flaming ground. what the hell was i doing on that thing? yeap, i asked myself the same exact question. oh well, bak kata nina with her macam bagus face, "dreams happened because your brain is diffracting all of the informations in it"
terima kasih nina..

No comments: