20081210

vampire-esque



yes! yes! *big smile on my face*

weeee. i watched twilight with angie today. at sunway pyramid. angie got her job working at Bar-celona. she can start working asap. wow huh? yes, i know. i have to start working already rite? got that.

lets talk about my edward cullen ok? chewahh. he is not the typical hero in other movies. he is sooo weird, a little splash of cockiness, deep colours changeable eyes. he is so my type! nobody should miss his oh-so-sexy act in this movie. ini adalah filem MESTI TONTON! i want a vampire to fall in love with me! if the vampire turns shimmering under the sunlight.. hehe. i can't stop smiling.. i don't know why.

i am watching Wild Child over and over again. lina bought the dvd in summit the other day.. now, i am watching it again with angie. hehe.

oh yaa, angie crash at my house tonite. i need to rest my head. hectic day today.

troodles.
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: