20081205

total hectic day

yes, it sounds so familiar rite? it's from one of the pcd's songs. i heart them. they are hot, gorgeous and got that attitude. chewahh. i don't wanna sound like a total lesbo here. i'm straight, ok? so stop quinching your eyes fellas.

yupp. yesterday. oh boy, yesterday was one hell of a day i tell u. i went out with nina n her sister to sunway pyramid. weyh! it was like 13 hours of hang out. and i actually had so much fun. except for the time when my vincci strap suddenly just snap! yeap, it just snapped. just like that. my feet were killing me! melecet here and there. and and (eager sgt to tell what happened) the time when nina just bailed away from us (lily and i).
oh well, i don't feel like blogging about this.(i know u so wanna hug and kiss me rite now, kan nina?) i don't wanna hurt my bestie's feeling. it was rather emberassing for her. i was sooo mad to her. but, suprisingly, i'm not crying or too mad at her. maybe because i was busy looking for Vincci shop. guess what? i didn't find it. not even a glimpsed of it. gila kan? i hate the now-so-big-sunway-pyramid! hate it. hate it. so i bought myself a pair of really nice, comfortable, RM10 flip-flop. save sikit duit kan?
we watched 2 movies. yes, two movies. Bolt- a total kick-ass kid's-family movie. Wild Child- a chick-flick. yeap. we laugh all the way. *wink*
we ate at pizza hut. i bought myself this konda hippie-bo ho headband that i wore it around my forehead. i know it sounds silly. i thot it was so sillt too, but, when i wore it. it actually turn out to be so cute on me *ngehhh* perasannye.
yada yada yada...
then, we went to ss15, asia cafe. played pool with lily's college friends. yea. we sucked all the way. at least, nina and i. we both terasa so cool la konon main pool. yea rite, cool heh? no way. da la we played pool without any rules applied. *lol*

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY *tripple wink*
jeng jeng jeng..
(nina is so gonna laugh)
nina's brother actually talking to me! he was so nice. we joked about langgar org and gain points. lol. then, when we breakfast together, he offered me this sauce to sprinkle it on my nuggets. oh ya, it sounds so wrong. jgn think kuning-kuning ok? i was really a sauce to pour on seafood or something. well, it doesn't matter anyway. all that matters now, he actually TALKED to me. HAHAHAHA.

then, later that nite, they send me home. it was so nice of them. i really like nina's family actually. thanks for verything, babe. and thanks for the princess diaries novel u lend me(:

nina, i am so in love with you! haha. note:i am not a lesbian. we are bestfriends to death. so, shhh.

guess what? shahrul said that he x cukup budget to get me my birhtday present. i don't wanna sound so meterialistic or anything, but, it is MY 17TH BIRTHDAY for goodness sake! i want him to be with me, at least. but guess what? he will not be with me until the day after my birthday tomorrow. i need my friends to be with me. i hate shahrul rite now. really am. doesn't he knows that a birthday girl can be so sensitive when it comes to her birthday thingy kan? but he didn't seem to care less. oh well.. very fright huh? btw, fright means cool in a gothic way. i got this from a book i read last week.

p/s: i was talking trash about how much i hate u-know-who, nina all day long when i was with her. haha. nina said that i'm trauma. lol.
ok, gotta go. my legs are aching for walking toomuch yesterday.
xoxoxox

No comments: