20090118

Pounding heart

adoi.....


I'm in dilemma rite now. Perhaps, the deepest dilemma. chewahh.. dilemma ade depth ke??
Ok, let me fill your boring Sunday with my lagi-la-boring stories. hoho.

My brother, Iskandar gave my mum 2 VIP tickets to Anugerah Juara Lagu ke- 23.

And i don't know if i wanna go or not? Should I go, or just be a good anak dara, duduk rumah je? But, Shahrul is really looking forward to go. I would love to go if I have a proper dress to wear. All of my dress too provocative. Terdedah sana, terdedah sini. Gasp. Gasp. Gasp.
Jangan nak berlagak baik, ok? you suka kan baju-baju sexy? HAHA.


oh well, just wait. i'll let you know when i make up my mind..




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------




So.. I went to the event with Shahrul! wowwww!!! That is all i can describe it. It was spectacular. I was in awe with all of the performances. except for, Aiman's, Elyana's and Spider's. They are all sucks!



Best jugak our local's artistes act/performances/showmanship/kewibawaan/keterampilan/keunggulan or whatever. you name it! they were all great. My personal favourites were.. *drum rolls*



Meet Uncle Hussin



Stacy



Faizal Tahir



Estranged



But, hands down. Meet Uncle Hussin was the bomb!!



*before u ppl assume that i'm the typical-skinnyjeans-checkshirts-fedora-indie music-obsessed chick. you thought wrong, ok? i mean, they were really amazing! they deserve to win. u have to be there to believe it.



It is so different if u watch it on tv. Live performances were so much fun. I had goosebumps when they perform, espeselli (kampung kan? lol) Faizal Tahir. wow. jaw-dropping, mesmerizing. simply wow!



The dum dam dum dam of the speakers, the eye catching strobe lights. rasa macam pergi xaxau event pulak. haha. not that i've been to xaxau event before. note this: never! but, Shahrul said, yea, it is like one of the xaxau events.. can't wait to go! hehe.



I had soo much fun with my cayang. Gossiping about our local celebrities.. sebab dapat tgk dorang in person, kan? hehe.



Du du du du du du du du du.. ok, merepek.. sebab tak tahu nak tulis ape lagi. gagaga



Enjoy the pics :)












P/S: oh yes, did i tell u that i was bra-less the whole time? oh yaa. i am. because the dress doesn't suit me if i put my bra on!! YAA RITE..

No comments: