20090117

the nose

Went out with Shahrul just now. Or what my mum called him, Sharukh huh? I know. my mum actually thinks that he has the Shah Rukh Khan's giant nose, he thinks he has sexy pointy nose, I think it is just a norm nose.. But, i suka la hidung you cayang! Sumpah! *hehh... kiss ass!!*

I keluar with him sekejap sangat. Benci! Benci! ngade-ngade la ni
He is going to Melaka! Though, he's coming home tomorrow.. Tapi, alaaa.. i tak nak u pergi laa cayang. I'm going to miss u sangat-sangat.
At this moment, he is on his way to Melaka with his family. And me? In my little pink room, sitting on a chair, staring at the laptop.. BLOGGING. I know rite? Giler tak ade life kan? tak ape, just wait till i start my college time, the time will come. Just wait.. berkobar-kobar la konon..

Oh ya, you do know the term of BIMBO,rite? pretty but has no brain at all, stupid?
My sister and I actually came up with a new term, BOMBO. Ugly, loser and stupid.

We were gossiping about this girl, suddenly, we came up with this stupid-funny term. it should be in the dictionary! hah, silly girls' time..
not funny? so what? it is funny to me, Bombo!








No comments: