20090117

Lame sangat dah wawa..

I know, I have been ignoring my blog like what. malas sgt nak update nowadays. since today I have nothing to do, so i decided to make up my blog and update laa skali. this post is gonna be one hell of a post! yea.. YAA RITE!!

on the 14 of january..
i made my very own cupcakes with my sister, lina! ayah loves it. senang cerita, semua orang suka la.. thanks mumy!


on the 15 of january..
it was my mum's birthday. happy birthday puan Jamilah! mak, u are the best mumy in the world. ayah is soo lucky to have you for 35 years, ok? haha. my mum is turning 52 this year. long live amma! don't get me wrong, my mum is half indian. my arwah atok was an Indian.. that's why we (adik-beradik aku la) love to call our mumy, AMMA sometimes.. hikhik.

we celebarated her birthday at home first, then off to Restaurant Baser. lip-smacking! a very nice original Johorean and Singaporean (my kampung) cuisines. love it! I ate a lot!


nina, ini khas untuk u. hahaha






later that nite, Lina, Sita and I went to pick Shahrul up at his home and went sraight to Bukit Bintang. guess what was our activity that nite? Karaoke-ing! lol. dah la my voice takde sebab my tekak sakit. oh ya. i went to see the doctor with Shahrul sebab my tekak sakit sgt. i kene inject dgn doctor on my butt tawu x? i was wearing a dress that time! nooo. the doctor saw my butt. malu nye..

me: cayang, i kene inject..
him: bukan enjek? muka jahat
me: u ni!!
him: ok lah. kat mane?

me: bontot.. muka macam lepas diraba tanpa kerelaan
him: haha. cian yayunk i. kene raba ngan doktor hitam.
me: ewww. u pervert!
him: u la pervert. tunjuk2 bontot kat orang..

weyh! i did not bangga tunjuk bontot to the doctor k? i had too. sigh.

ok, go back to the karaoke thingy aite? yeay! i did one of the things that i wanna do before i die! the bucket list, remember??? no? pergilah baca balik the older posts, titled: the bucket list tuh.

dah baca? guess which one? duet with Shahrul laa. LOL. it was quite nice. bak kata sita, "ade Kimia (Chemistry) gitu" 0__0

oh ya, i bought myself a new book. yeeepiee! no more brain-less day for me.. hello brain day! i bought the sequel of the book New Moon, Eclipse.

No comments: