20090107

shopping!!!

went out with cayang just now. i mean, yesterday.. literally.

we went Taipan first to grab something to cure my stomach yang dah berbunyi-bunyi sakan macam nak gila.. unfortunately, my Char Kuey Teow was 101-yuck! it was tasteless! i just ate half of it, cayang ate the rest. he insisted me to get something else to eat. but my taste buds were already ruined by that yucky Char Kuey Teow.. so, i said , "it's ok cayang"

then, we went to Summit. bought a dress, a large belt. after that went to Mydin. coz shasha told me that the saloon there offers a very cheap hair highlights. TETTTTTT! not so cheap after all.. *hampa yang teramat sangat*

oh yaa. i got myself a really sexy long white skirt and a very cartoon-ish t-shirt. to sum it all up, i only spent about rm80 for all of that! unbelievable huh? for me, brands doesn't matter now. as long as the clothes compliment my shape and look pretty darn good on me, i'll GRAB it without second thoughts! bye bye MNG, bye bye TOPSHOP, bye bye ESPRIT. i found a better place to splurge and still have some money left in my purse *winks*

yeay! i'm a PENGGUNA YANG BIJAK BERBELANJA! HAHAHAHA.

(but, trust me,i won't stop shopping at the places that i've said bye bye to just now. hehehehe.)

met Faizal and his sister Fatin in Mydin just now. they came to me and cayang and said something really very funny and kinda embarrassing to me.

THEM: haaaaa..!! kantoi wawa shopping kat Mydin je.
ME: *sakit hati + malu la sikit* HAHAHA!

rite now, i really really miss my bestie.. Nina! babe, i miss u laaaa!

No comments: