20090106

superduperboring

*yawn till tears came out*

yeap. that is the metaphore to show how boring my life is right now. believe me. it is so boring. cayang keep on telling me that i'm superduperlucky to just sit at home, doing nothing, "baring sana, baring sini mcm orang tak ade tulang belakang" ( this is my mum's favourite quote to me ) yaaa. nice try cayang, but i don't think i can just stay home aje now. i have to work. cayang have been trying so hard to make sure that i don't work. cause, to him, i'm still young. plus, he said he will be too worried about me.

in a nutshell, (i think) he just doesn't like me to go to work. yaa, you can say that i'm a lil bit spoil, and everybody sill treat me like i'm an 8 years old. c'mon! i'm frigging 18 years old. yaa, not yet by months. but by years, i'm sooo 18!

i'm so getting myself employed by january. i must to! move your lazy arse wawa, and start job-hunting tomorrow. i kinda like this feeling, semangat secara tiba-tiba. HAHA. but, not necessarily tomorrow though. -___- lazy me, i know.

i have been doing nothing interesting for the past few days. it was hands down, SUPERDUPERBORING! all i did was, jumping jacks, running up and down the stairs and a lil bit of light weight lifting. i just wanna make sure that i'm in a good shape when i'm going to be the freshman in college or university. talking bout 'HOT' junior. *cheeky face*

somebody! please save me from BOREDOM!

No comments: