20090102

the bucket list

*sweating bullets after 40 minutes of cycling*
gosh! i feel revamped! i gotta do this everyday since all i do at home now is MAKAN, MAKAN, MAKAN. i gotta blame this to my mum cause she cooks delicious meals everyday now. if you are in my shoes, all u do is eat too. trust me.
oh gosh. i go too far this time. actually, i'm blogging now to tell u about my bucket list *happy face while wiping the sweat off my face*

The Bucket List a.k.a list of the things that i wanna do before i rest in peace (DIE).. i am inspired to do this list from a movie (see image below) I was doing a mind list of the things that i wanna do before i die while i was cycling around my neighbourhood with the mp3 player stuck in my ears. so, here i am. in`front of the laptop, blogging. instead of getting myself in the shower and clean up. great, wawa. so hygienic of u. ngehhh. -___-


here we go, Wawa's very own Bucket List:
#1 .married happily with Shahrul and have our own twins (we are talking lots pairs of twins here. haha)
#2 .do bungee jumping!
#3 .rock climbing
#4 .swimming with sharks and dolphins
#5 .know how to belly dance *insert arabic music here + move ur arse!*
#6 .can speak Tamil and Mandarin
#7 .to appear on TV as someone who gives intelligent opinions on the aspect of the world.
#8 .master at least one music instrument and perform at a underground gig. (ewahh. berangan)
#9 .be a volunteer in any job. say, saving animals, protecting the environment.. *a shining round hula on my head. angel-Esq*
#10 .kiss a crocodile (I've kissed snakes so many times!)
#11 .i wanna faint in public. i never faint in public. actually, i never even faint! gasp. *singing Superhuman by Chris Brown*
#12 .i wanna travel around the world with my mum and dad. they deserve it. they are my heroes..
#13. duet with Shahrul. haha
that is all i managed to think of while i was on the bicycle. more to come and it may change *winks*

loves, the superhuman:ME!

No comments: