20090101

HELLO, 2009!

well. it's still the first day on the first month of 2009 kan? (nasib baik sempat. i was busy weyh!)

i can't tell u bout my new year's resolution. i think i'ts too personal. *cheh. padahal takut x boleh fulfill nanti. haha*
i miss 2008 already. it brought loads of .............................. (no idea to write cause i'm super sleepy plus my cat is nibbling on my fingers.)

lets wrap it up, ok? i celebrated my new year so innocently. i was on top of the world (this is exaggerating, actually, i'm only on top of a hill at sri gombak) with my cayang's arms wrapped around me, watched the beautiful fireworks from 6 different places.. it was pure beautiful. there is no place i wanna be, as long as i'm with my cayang. yea, i know.. no more clubbing and crowded places for me! i'm all grown up now. those days were gone. 18 years old kan? lol. *perasan dewasa sgt*
then, cayang wispered something in my ear..

HE: yunk, u x rase ke kita macam dekat iraq?
ME: -_____- huh???
HE: macam bunyi bom kan?
ME: u ni kan!
HE: hey, my cayang da besar la. u're 18 now. jom pergi main pool kat Asia Cafe? pg cyber cafe ke... nak?
ME: cyg, i don't need to be 18 to go to that places. duhh. *punch him in the back*
HE: i love u. i want more new years with u *play with my hair*
ME: me too *mata berkaca-kaca, terlampau terharu*

ok, itu sahaja for today.
happy new year fonzies! may year 2009 brings out the best in you. insya-allah..

No comments: