20090127

Jumping Happy!

These past few days have were nothing but total exciting! Lol. Over-the top pulak expression nih.
Nak tawu x knp best?
  1. I spent most of the times with Shahrul
  2. My mum don't even mad at me I got back home super late!
  3. My cats are behaving so well :)
  4. I went to my Sis Ana's intimate bbq party yesterday (it was just our family and her family, that's why it is called intimate)
  5. And, my sister's house is full with animals! Like a mini zoo! I loooooveee itttt!!!
  6. Lepak with Ogy and Jue. p/s: mas, jangan jeles2 ok? haha. sape suruh pergi bukit tinggi?

I watched Nang Nak 2 with Shahrul. U know Nang Nak? The Thai horror/cruel/psycho movie? OMG! Sangat gila ok that movie? I only watched for 20mins. I made him turn off the dvd when the girl in that movie was stabbing herself with a scissor. Ya Allah! Sangat horror ok that movie? Thank god I am planning to pursue my studies in veterinarian , not human beings. Oh ya, one of the scenes in the movie was a dead body was burried under beras.Gila x? My mum asked me to masak nasi just now. And everything came back to me, the image of a dead body burried under the beras. Haha. Automatically my hands were moving so fast washing the beras. And I bilas the beras over and over again. Coz, I thot if they did burried a body under it, at least I have washed it banyak kali. I know, I am easily terpengaruh with tv.

Then, yesterday I went to Sis Ana n Jerome's house. It is a very nice, spacious house. It is a Bali-themed home. Very nice, I like.. I have a video to show you guys the animalssss. I played with the snakes. I just love snakes! I was practically letting the snakes raba-ing me. Lol. Everybody was scared with the snakes and I was like making out with the snakes! They say I'm crazy. I don't think so. do you? no rite?

I am thinking about getting my own snake, just a small snake. lepas tu, mak aku tahu aku beli ular, i'm a dead meat!

No comments: