20090122

Just Lovely!

I have finish reading Eclipse. It was ok je. Not like I will burn the midnite oil to finish reading it. I am so confuse, why people make a big fuss out of this vampire-in-love-with-human stories? I mean, it's not so bad.. But, bukan bessssttt sangat pun. Biase-biase je. I got something to say tho, I hate Bella Swan!! Ok, puas hati aku sikit.


Oh ya, I have talked to my mum about writing me a permission letter for me to pledge as an organ donor when i'm gone.


wawa: mak, I want u to write a letter..*looking straight into her eyes, muka very-the-konpiden*
mak: what letter sayang? *tengah kelim the karipap*
wawa: a permission letter. U remember I told u about me being an organ donor? Since im not 18 yet, I have to have a permission letter from my parents...yada yada yada.. bla bla bla *buat muka innocent like a butterfly sambil slirping maggi tom yam*
mak: wawa, u know my answer to this. x payah lah bukan-bukan. i want u to be in 1 piece. plus, I dont think you really want this. pok pek.. pok pek.. pok pek..

my sister tibe-tibe muncul out of nowhere and sat with us on the table.

mas: biar lah mak. It's a good thing. Dalam Islam pun mengharuskan mak..
wawa: and mak, they only take organ wawa lepas wawa dah mati.. not now.
mak: r u sure u want this, wawa? *she doesn't sound concern, her tone is more like wanna kick my ass for being such a headstrong bout this*

silence and long pause.. *bunyik cengkerik pun boleh dengar taw. haha*

mak: ok, pergi basuh pinggan.
wawa: what? Is that a yes?
mak: *nodding tapi muka macam still tak puas hati*
wawa: *running to her, hugged and kissed her* yeay! I love u mak!


Wow, the syarat is just to basuh pinggan? Well, that's easy. Give me more pinggan mak! Wawa nak pergi MOS this CNY. Ok, kidding. She will never let me go to clubs. Neber eber. Walau pinggan setinggi gunung aku basuh pun, she will never allow me. Oh well, I have to wait till I am 21 then. *yawn*

We (my sister and I) made butter cream cupcakes. It tastes wayy better than the icing cupcakes. nyummy!!


the delicious butter cream
simple yet, cute cupcakes

No comments: