20090131

There he goes...

(Ok, the tittle is just some exaggerate words to get attention.) So lame, I know rite? Lol.
My only adik, Muhammad Iqbal is no longer the snitch-annoying-chubby little kid anymore. He is all grown up now. Psstt, I can now let him know my darkest secrets like ehemm ehemm stuffs and he is totally cool with it now. He won't snitch to my parents anymore. Cool huh?
To tell you the truth, I prefer my adik to stay a little kid forever. He was so cute. He will ask for candies, little toy cars.. And now, he talks stuffs like this,
'Wawa, look at my Shuffle skill!' shuffling so smoothly at the living room
then...
"Wa, i'm going to cricket's practice at my school'
and then..
' I wanna go jamming with my friends"
'Just call me at my num k Wawa?'
paling gempak la..
'I have SILAT at surau tonite"
WTF?! silat? My little brother is joining SILAT class?
(drama queen-esque la pulak)
But, seriously? My one and only lil brother yang I always bully but I always love and care (chewahh, ye ke? but, I am a good sister ok?)
has grown up! So fast! He is only 12 years old, ok? But he acts like, oh-i-am-so-macho-and handsome-i-don't-need-my-sister-to-take-care-of-me.
(ok, ni pun exaggerating. he still manje and still sleeps with my parents every nite. ooopss. TMI!)
Ohh, I miss my little brother that will always run to my parents and cry when I make creepy faces or sounds, when I teased him, when I smacked him. I miss that! I really miss my little brother yang very chubby. Well, not anymore. He is taller than me now and skinny! Unbelievable huh?
Oh noooo......
Is he gonna get his 'mimpi basah and change his voice to garau' soon? Ewwww! I'm not gonna think about that. Lets just pretend that I never mention and think about that ok? Why am I so worried? Saya pun konpius kenapa saya lebih-lebih pulak. L-O-L.
And you know what? Now, he will sleep late at nite during weekends watching movies like Three Kingdom, Apocolypse, Apocolypto(oh yaa, I watched native's superb mantap butt in this movie. very sexy k?)
So grown up kan? Sigh. I just need to face the reality now. He will grow up eventually, right? I will get older and get wrinkles one day.. It is just the circle of life. It will come to you either you want it or not.(chewahh, ceramah macam bagus pulak)
But, we still enjoy our silly kid's time together sometimes.. Like eating ice-cream together, screaming around the house getting on our mum's nerves.. Haha.
There he goes..
Be a butterfly my little brother! spread your wings and prepare to fly!!
*Mariah Carey's*

No comments: