20090202

Trip to Zoo Negara


WOOO...
I went to Zoo Negara yesterday with my two retarded boys that I love so so much! My lil brother, Abai and my love, Shahrul. Chewahh.
I wanted to blog yesterday but I was so tired like wohhh! We walked through the whole zoo ok? Tak main la naik shuttle tue. Walking was so much fun coz you can look at the animals closer and take your own sweet time staring at the animals. That's what I did when I was at the elephants' place. Harharharhar! Like a little kid, batak-batak je. I think I was the most excited among the 3 of us.

Here are the pictures.
(starring; Wawa, Shahrul, Abai and the animals)

Trying to imitate the monkeys. it wasn't so hard for me. haha


I look cute like a cat. harhar!


The Savannah Walk

berchenta di zoo. sangat seronok ya.


berchenta lagi.

Want more pictures?

Wanna see more of me?

Wanna laid eyes on my pictures?

HAHA!

HAHA!

HAHAHAHA!

HOHO!

*SANGAT PERASAN*

Just click on this link and you'll be in my Facebook profile :) http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=30289917&id=1054522625



No comments: