20090217

Answers in letter N

I got this from Facebook. YA.. YA.. Boring... *yawn* I KNOW.. i have nothing better to do besides sosializing in Facebook. Nak sosialize kat Sunway Pyramid ke, Jalan Masjid India ke, BB ke, I can't, coz it takes lots of money. So, Facebook is a way to go! Free and anyone can join! (promote nampak)

Here is something I did out of boredom.

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own blog, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real ... nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Then Publish your note.Have Fun!

1. What is your name: Najwa Arifah bt. Ismail
2. A four-letter word: Neck (because I think neck is sexy)
3. A boy's name: Nubhan (haha. kantoi aku tgk AF. Eww)
4. A girl's name: Nelly Furtado
5. An occupation: NEUROLOGIST (I feel smart when I say this word)
6. A color: Navy blue
7. Something you wear: Nothing, but your t-shirt on. LMAO!
8. A food: Nasi Goreng Pattaya (yummy!!)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Nails stuck in between teeth. (eh, xde kene-mengena)
10. A place: New Zealand
11. A reason for being late: Never wait for a guy, let him wait for u. Chewahhh
12. Something you shout: NO!!!
13. A movie title: Nancy Drew
14. Something you drink: NesLO!
15. A musical group: NEWBOYZ.. ~bola-bola api.. lalalala~
16. An animal: Nile crocodile
17. A street name: Nangka Street, Pahang (this is from my lil brother's Silat teacher. wtf?)
18. A type of car: Nabira
19. The title of a song: Never had a dream come true
20. A curse word: NAJIS!

P/S: I decided to make this as a Blogger-tagging-game. Siape x buat bende ni if I tag them, I will kill them!! LOL. (well, tak funny pun)

I tag everybody at my link! :)

No comments: