20090219

Ugly Betty

I've been killing my time these days watching Ugly Betty. Ya, I know. I should do something wayy better like reading, exercising or whatever better than watching TV series on the Internet. Right? But, who cares huh? My mum didn't say anything, so is my dad. So, I guess it is fine..

I really need someone to take me out for a movie or anything. DESPERATE? No! Don't ask me.. "Eh, mana boypren u? Ajak la die tgk movie." Don't ask me that. I will turn Green.
Not that I have issues with my boyfriend or anything, it's just that he is busy with his work. This is what happen when I'm too EGO to date guys my age or 2 or 3 years older than me. I will only date guys that are at least 4 years older than me. WHY? Even myself can't explain that. Maybe I just need someone that is more matured than I am. I am childish. Really. Being the last girl in my family turned me into that. My family treats me like I'm the lil' princess. In other way, they spoilt me (in a good way). But I still can be matured when I need to. Don't get me wrong.

I don't know why am I blogging about this. (Ok, why there are lots of the word why in my post? This is weird. STOP asking WHY Wawa!)

Maybe I just need to pour everything that I feel inside. It does help a little.

No comments: