20090225

I Should

There are tones of things that I should or I should not do. But, unfortunately, I did the vice versa of it. Geddit? No? Ok, let me break it down for you. (wah! ayat ini sangat cool!)
All these years of my 17 ++ years of my life, I've done all the things that I should not do. And I did not do the things that I should do. Very confusing? Read it again please. I malas nak explain lagi. LMAO!

For instance, I should be working right now. But what am I doing in front of the laptop? Blogging.. Then, there's more! I should not go out and be home late at night, but I did. Most of the times! It is something that I am not proud of. I wanna change, be a better person. I am in the process. I thing I'm progressing. maybe. Mak said so.

The prove? My Ustazah (the one who thought me recite the holy Al-Quran when I was young) is now very critical because of Dengue. She's in ICU (Unit Rawatan Rapi) right at this moment, battling for her life. For these past few days, I was so busy following my mum around. I went to Majlis membaca Yassin for her almost every night and I went to the hospital yesterday. I'm not bragging here. I'm just kinda happy for my own changed. I know. you too are happy for me. Bagus lah, kan? LOL.

Even Shahrul is kinda gobsmacked when I said I'm going to Surau, yada yada yada..

S: You nak pergi surau ke, keluar ni?? *dengan nada yang amat sinis*
W: Yes, I am Cayang. Tak caye, you call mak lah.
S: I trust you lah.
W: Ok then. Nanti I'll call you when I'm done.
S: Knp you tiba-tiba baik ni Yunk?

CHOP!
Iklan jap. If you know me, I bet you will ask the same exact question too. Knowing me, I'm kinda the wild child. Not the type who stays home and all goody-two-shoes. But, I guess, people can change? Ya?

(sambung balik)
W: I was just thinking to myself, what if something like this happened to me? I pun nak ramai orang yang doa kan I and baca Yassin untuk I..
S: WHY ARE U TALKING LIKE THIS?!
W: Nothing la Cayang. Gelut la u ni.. Hahaha.

I hope my Ustazah will get better soon. I pray for the best for her. Amin..

No comments: