20090301

I Got A Job!

I am so very happy!!
*happy dance, happy dance*

The tittle has said it all. I got a job, in a small kid's magazines company. I'll be the secretary of my boss, the clerk and yada yada yada. The conclusion is, I'm a multi-tasker. -___-

Oh well, at least the working hours is so fine! Office hours, 9 am - 5.30 am. I won't tell you the salary though. Don't wanna brag here. LMAO!

Oh yes, I will start working this Tuesday. Tapi hampeh betul, awal-awal lagi dah bagi aku kerja. He asked me to think of a fun concept for primary students Maths Competition. Well, Maths is not fun, so it will never be a fun competition la weyh. Sigh..

"Lets just hope that this time you will stay longer than 2 days here and get your pay cheque, ok?"
"Oooooooooo-rite Mak......"

P/S: Lets just hope for the best and hope I will love my new job..

No comments: