20090212

Living life

Went out with my girls just now. My sister, Lina, Mimi and Bella. We lepak at Starbucks, Sunway Pyramid.

W: I thought we are boycotting Starbucks?
L: Oh yes. Fuck Israel!
W: And.. what are we doing here?
L: Face it, Wawa. The CHOCOLATE CREAM CHIP is too good to boycott. Kan?
W: Ya..
L: Plus, look at those Arab people (looking at those Arab women in all black sedang menghirup expresso sambil makan muffin di depan laptop)
W: WTF?! They are the ones yang patut tunjukkan contoh kan?
L: Whatever Wawa. Order cepat!

Ya, I can be over the hill top sometimes. Nak boycott konon. Fuck Israel konon. Tapi..

(Talking on the phone with Shasha)
"Wa, kat mane?"
"Pyramid!"
"Sha pun kat sini! Baru habis keje. I wanna do my hair. But, lets lepak makan together first"
"Sha belanja, Wawa ok jeee (with an evil grin)"
"Ok..Lets meet at McD"

APE?! MC-fucking-DONALD?!


So, yes. Betul kata kekasihku. "U ni hangat-hangat tahi ayam je." I guess he is right.

I pledge to myself that today is the last time I'm helping those mothafucka Israel. I wont dine in those places anymore. Well, if ade another coffee house that can make great Chocolate Cream Chip la kan. Or we call it our BABY C. Macam Mean Girls tak? L-O-L

Then, we drove off to Cyberjaya. In order to avoi the massive traffic jam, we used the NPE highway I think. (FYI, I'm not good with roads. Jalan nak pergi rumah bf I yang I selalu pergi pun boleh tak ingat! If my friends are talking bout roads, I'm like so clueless and like WTH?! Silly huh?) That highway punya tolls like mahal nak mampusss ok?? RM1.60+RM1.60+RM2.50=RM5.70. We can have Mee Curry at Old Town taw!

We lepak-lepak at Old Town in Cyberia. After a while, Lina's MMU friends came to join us. 3 Arab boys. Cute ones. And very the funny but annoying. Ade sorang mamat ni wants my number. I was like, "Sory, taken.. (dengan senyuman manis) "

Am I loyal or what?! Comel, rajin and setia pulak tuh. Cayang, you are so lucky to have me!!

Harharhar!
I don't know why. But I realized that I'm getting vain-er and vain-er everyday passing by. Sigh.

No comments: