20090211

Oh,Cinta! photos

I know you guys have been waiting soo loongg to see my pictures. Kan? Kan? I KNOW.. Don't deny it. So, here it is. But these are just quarter of it. I don't wanna put like hundreds of pictures in here. Gila ka?



Enjoy!





Happy LOVEY-DOVEY!

I personally love this one



I look so 'pengacara Nona'


This one is cute, huh?

Oh yes, we act konon-konon avoiding the papparazis (do I spell this right?)


Ok, I have to admit this. BLOGGER IS SO FUCKIN SLOW when it comes to upload pictures! Damn it! So, I am so malas rite now + hungry + sleepy(look at the time please) + the backache(cause of mandi sungai tu) = small amount of pictures.

Here we go again. I'm gonna lead you to my FACEBOOK account AGAIN! *yawn*
Click to this link http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=2015924&id=1054522625

Oh yaa, Mak is in Indonesia rite at this moment. Jakarta to be exact, then to Bandung. She's on a trip with her friends for 5 days! F-I-V-E days! It's too long..

I'm gonna sound like a spoil brat. But.. 'I MISS YOU ALREADY, MAK! I'M SO NOT USED WITHOUT YOU AT HOME! '

There, I've said it out loud! Be home soon, Mak and don't forget to have fun and don't forget the list of stuffs that I asked you to get for me too. *winks*

Eventhough my mum is not gonna read this, but she knows that her baby girl loves her!

No comments: