20090210

Nice but bad dream

OMG! I had the greatest dream ever last nite. Really! I dreamt about my SPM results. I got great results. Flying rainbow colours! Chewah. But it is just a dream. I wish it will come true.

Suddenly, everything came back to me. My sister once told me that you will not get what you dreamt about. SO.. Is that mean I won't get great results? OH noo!

BUT, WAIT!
I had a dream before about me getting really bad results too. Really bad I say. All failed!

Ok, so now I'm very confused. Really very confused. Am I gonna get really bad results because of what I dream last nite, or I am getting really great results because i dreamt about failing all of the subjects? Or.. MAYBE I SHOULD JUST STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT?

Anyhoo, it is JUST a dream. Ade orang cakap, mimpi itu permainan tidur. Nina pulak cakap that dreams happened because your brain is DEFRAGTING/DEFRAGMENTING (whatever it is la kan) information. Maybe Nina is right, *jangan bangga Nina!*
I do think a lot about my results lately. Especially before I go to sleep.

This thing is killing me! I want my SPM results now please!!

P/S: I Googled about SPM results just now. The result is coming out on 12th March 2009! Just great! *sigh*

No comments: