20090324

Kids These Days

(Terjemahan tajuk di atas: Kanak-kanak zaman sekarang)

I went to Pusat Kecemerlangan Sukan Cochrane at KL this morning. For work la, ape lagi. For The MOO DANCE COMPETITION, by WALLS. Since I'm working as my boss personal assistant, I gotta be his shadow (the hotter, better and of course, the woman version of his shadow). I tailed him everywhere! It's very fun. Tak ade lah boring sangat duduk in the office, typing je.. Oh, did I tell you why I went there? The place I'm working at now is an event organiser company/kid's magazine company, the Knowledge Discovery Magazine. Click here to know more: http://knowledgediscovery.com.my (Chewah, iklan pulak)

So, nowadays my life revolves around kids. Primary school kids. Yang kenot-kenot (kecik-kecik), all innocent looking like a butterfly, bersopan-santun and blur. At least, that was what I thought...

The real deal is..
For the last couple of weeks, I have been working with lots of school kids. Tell you what, they were not innocent looking anymore, not pemalu lagi and not bersopan-santun sangat! Nada! They act like teenagers! Gedik, peramah terlebih. Kids these days are different huh? More extrovert I say..

"Hye kakak! Boyfriend kakak heandsome x? My boyfriend cute sangat. Nak tengok? TU!! *pointing at a standard 6 boy*"

"Kakak.. Boleh berkenalan?? Ade number telephone tak?"

"Hey SIS! Reti shuffle tak? Battle jom!"

And these all came from a nine year old!! Can you believe it? There is more. I went to the toilet and I heard bunch of ala Mean Girls singing MY HUMPS!!
OOOO-EMMMMM-GGGGG!!

I really can't believe it! Transforamasi kanak-kanak zaman dahulu dengan sekarang!

Remember when we were their age? We would probably enjoy watching Pokemon, Digimon, Sailormoon and Disney Channel is our favourite channel, kan?
Walauwei..

Dunia dah maju, kanak-kanak kecil pun nak maju jugak. LMAO!

No comments: