20090327

Web Cam Whoring

It has been years (tipu! Baru last month cam-whoring with the girls) since the last time I remember I cam-whoring/self-potrait sakan. So, tonite since I am a good girl, tak lepak Asia Cafe, I decided to take pictures with my web cam via Facebook. Gila cool Facebook ok? You snap pictures from your webcam, then it is automatically uploaded in your photo album.
(I just realized this application today. Heh.. So ketinggalan, kan?)

1) I feel oh-so-cute in this pic. Har har har!
2) I feel Angelina Jolie-Esq. (see: the lips)


3) I am so proud with my teeth, ok? SHUT UP!!

4) Yummy licking gooooooodd..
After a while.. My lil brother saw me posing ridiculously in front of the laptop..
"What on Earth are you doing, Wawa?"
"Taking pictures.. Duhhhh..."
"Nak join!"
"Ohkaey!"


So, these are the pictures that he sebok-sebok aje:





Ok, back to me, myself and I :)




No comments: