20090425

A Bat and An Award

Last night a bat came into my house. Actually, two little bats. It was scary! Everybody at home was running around the house, screaming and cover their heads using pillows (like that will help). Anyhoo, it was still very funny. I think the baby bats came to see me coz I always think I am somehow not a 100% human. For the last few months, I think myself as a half vampire, then half snake. Later, a warewolf. And now, I know I'm a BATGIRL! Booyah BatMan!

Have any of you experienced a bat enter your house? Never, right? So, I know I'm the chosen one. The one to save the world. But, it's not gonna happen coz my sister was so panicked, she accidently hurt the bat with a piece of kain pelekat. So, mereka tak sempat to bite me and turn me into a BATGIRL. Haha. Asal kan, the bat is still alive :) Thank God! They managed to flew home to be in their adopted parents wings (I'm the biological parents of the bats). I'm gonna miss u sons.. *dengan nada suara Professor Dumbledore


Here are the pictures of my long lost-found for awhile-then lost again sons.



Selepas disebat dengan kain pelekat, anak ku terus melekat di atas lantai. Kasihan anak mama. (Look at his hands! So cute kan?)



I make sure he got to lay in his mama pink bed before he leaves.




Ok, yada yada yada..




This morning, I went to my old school with mama to receive my award as SPM 2008 HIGH ACHIEVERS AWARD. Cheh, nama award nak gah! Macam award Anugerah Bintang Popular pulak.


Camwhoring is a must when I meet my Nina. So, here are some of it.



Obviously, this is me receiving my award. Dapat RM50 wei!

With my adopted family:)

No comments: