20090427

Our Baby with Brad Pitt

Nina and I are really good friends. So, we don't mind to share our husband. We decided to bermadu. Our husband is Brad Pitt. We just got married yesterday. I want to see how our baby will look like. ROUTAN BABY MAKER is the answer!
(cerita di atas hanyalah rekaan semata-mata, tiada kene-mengena sama ada yang hidup ataupun yang mati)




Do you wanna see how our babies look like?






You do wanna see rite?









You wanna see so bad?!












Jeng! Jeng! Jeng!







This is Nina's baby with Brad. We both agreed that he looks a little faggot. Or, better known as, BUTTFUCK. Poor this little angel.



This is obviously mine. Nina said I look like a perv!! Because the way I smiled. I also think that way ;p Just look at our baby! Does he looks like Shiloh? (the real baby of Brad and Angelina). He does innit? So, are you thinking what I'm thinking? That means, I look like Angelina Jolie!! OMG! Gedik nye aku!

Har. Har. Huddee-huhh. Har. So funneh..

*click for better view of the images*


No comments: