20090409

I think I'm sober

HARD WARNING(AMARAN KERAS):
This post is one hell of a boring post. Leave my blog if you don't wanna waste your oh-so-precious-time. Thank you.

I always feel like I'm high. But trust me, I'm sober. Check la air kencing. Muahahaha. Ok, whatever.

People say that I always look like I'm on drugs or something. Hello?? If I'm on drugs, I will be stick thin ok? Ni tak, I am so chubby and fat. Ade ke orang on drugs gemuk? No rite? Lol. I feel so left out! Because, almost all of my friends dah start studying. And moi? Working my butt off to get my pay cheque by the end of the month. I sounded so boring. Sometimes, I thought to myself, 'maybe, 7A's is not enough??'. Why am I so emotional? PMS maybe..

PERIOD!! Come fast! I hate being in hormone imbalance state. I get too sensitive.

See, I told you my post is boring. I have warned you.. so, shut up!

No comments: